I guess in this case *I* am the stranger. I have been.....gone I guess is the best word for it.
The new job is good, crazy busy plus with the retail job I have NO time. This morning I woke up and planned when the next time I could get a good nights sleep...I calculated Saturday night (the bf better not wake me before 9 on Sunday!!!) but then not again until next year! lol No really....seriously! I got home from work not that long ago and I have to be back at 8 am (retail job) Bleh....I still have shopping to do, not to mention wrapping! I planned on sending out cards, I even had a print out of all the addresses and the cards.....but time got away from me....
In band news, I had an appointment this past Monday and I got a little raindrop of a fill. The .1 (POINT 1) that she took out right before Chicago. I had been getting hungry more often and was definitely able to eat more than I should have. Good news was that on their scale I went from 225 to 217. On MY scale 2 weeks ago for the challenge I saw 209. I weighed myself probably close to 50 times that day because I just couldn't believe it. I made the bf check it out because once again I just couldn't fathom a weight that didn't begin with a 21 or higher lol! But the following week I was back up to 212 or something. I've seen 209 a few more times, once even a 207....but nothing official.
I have been super depressed. My drive to work is 40+ minutes, that equals a LOT of time to think. And this time of year just....sucks. As much as I love it I hate it. My mom WAS christmas. She was a christmas angel. Bleh.
At my new job I get ZERO cell reception so there goes my plan of staying on top of blog reading! On lunch the other day I logged in the reader and it said I had nearly 700 unread blogs! Holy schnickey! I am doing my best to stay on top of you guys (oh dirty!) but I feel like I am bailing out the Titanic with a thimble. I love you all and I love the cards I have been getting!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all my bloggy friends. This has been a great year and you all made a difference in my world in 2010!

I miss you Carmie and think of you all the time.
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} to you Carmen. I feel what you are going through missing your mom...this holiday is killing me too missing my dad and brother-in-law.
ReplyDeleteIt's a Christmas Miracle, our Carmie had a moment's break from retail at Christmas time to give us the 411... We miss you but I am glad you are busy so you can distract from the memories of Christmas pasts... but take the time to reminisce about all the magic that your Mom brought to the holidays. And see if you and your brother can keep a couple of her traditions. I miss my Dad this time of year too... He was my favorite Santa. *Maria*
ReplyDeleteHi cupcake...I hope your holiday spirits get lifted real soon. I understand about the memories of your dear mom but I still wish that you have some happy memories on which to build.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
I realize I'm really late here, but I'm trying to catch up.
ReplyDeleteRetail during Christmas is so so so draining, good luck getting through it! And I'm so sorry Christmas is hard. I am sending you good and peaceful vibes to help you get through it all.
(and I hope your BF didn't wake you!)
hey stranger...
ReplyDelete