Saturday, September 22, 2012

This time next week...

I plan on been boobs deep in that bowl of bacon.  Just saying!  OMG I cannot WAIT for this trip, I need my girls to recharge!!

I am still making my way through the blogs of those of you who are new to me...I will admit that I am speed reading :-)  But I'm doing my best!!

Now I have a slight over-planning/OCD thing... and it is driving me crazy that I have not started packing.  Not to mention that I just realized that Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday I am working 830A to 9p!  WTF who the heck told me to VOLUNTEER to work all that overtime?!?!?  So basically, by my calculation, I have to be packed TOMORROW.  ummm...yeahhhhh....good times.  And hello?  tomorrow is Sunday, FOOTBALL day!!  Luckily my team doesn't play until 8pm so I have all day to do all my crap.  grrrr....  might have to tell my boss that at least Wednesday I can only work normal hours, Carmie can only do so much!

tomorrow is jam packed already and all I want to do is sit home on my ass and do nothing...


7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you! You better get your stuff packed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack what a schedule! You are going to be sleeping in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see you! LOL calm down I too have not time to pack but I am certain we both will get it done and not arrive naked !!!! LOL

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss seeing you next weekend... but you will have a great time for sure. Get through the grind and enjoy Chicago! XOXO *M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete