Everytime I blog (which is next to never these days) I talk about how much I suck for not posting, not reading etc etc. You know that, I know that...I'm a bad blogger and bad band blog friend. I'm sorry, I won't make any more promises that I'm not sure that I will keep!
How about some updates band life etc...
I've been lax in gym-going and eating. I'm having a torrid love-hate affair with ice cream. There was a 4 day period that involved 3 pints of Ben & Jerrys. I am struggling with eating, my addiction to eating and the reasons why I fall into pints of ice cream. There is a lot of stuff going on in my life that sucks ASS. Well...let me take that back, the crappy stuff isn't in MY life directly, just people very close to me. I'm working on ways to deal that DON'T involve ice cream.
My weight is stuck around the 210 mark, yup that is 10+ pounds up in a year. Funny thing is that I am OK with it. Probably WHY I'm "stuck" well that and the damn ice cream lol So why am I ok with it? Because I'm in a 16 (for the most part) on the bottoms and tops...well you all know how tops go!! Some shirts in LB still work (in 14/16) at Torrid I'm a 0 or 1 (so that is Juniors plus size 12-14) I just bought a men's t-shirt in a large. Also because I feel good. I will do what I want when I want! :-)
I am going to BOOBS again, wouldn't miss it! This year I am going with tradition and have 2 new roomies! The first year I was with Maria & Julie (the new blogger layout is messing me up and I can't seem to link lol yes THAT is how long it's been since I blogged!) and last year was with Miss Jenny and the dear Drazil. This year Read (fuck me I don't know if you use your real name here or not lol!) and Linda. If I wasn't so DANG awesome I'd be worried that it was me ;-)
Men...the ex is still an idiot. Sometimes he will remember how awesome I am and text or call me, but I don't get sucked in. The guy that I was...."spending time with" is done. I joined a few dating sites, mostly I say "WTF is wrong with me that I'm attracting these TOOLS?!?!" Or wondering why these dating sites hate me... With one exception. A few months ago (4 maybe?) I met a guy through one of the sites, yadda yadda yadda he is awesome. Quite possibly as awesome as I am, I know hard to imagine! We have hung out a few times (nothing happened) and talk (aka text) everyday. He is getting out of a nasty relationship and is gun shy. That is ok, I can be patient...for a bit... :-) I must admit that it is really cool to like a guy and have a connection and NOT rush into things. I've never done that before...first time for everything huh?
My apartment is amazing, I love it! I am getting a new bed delivered next weekend. Well just mattress. I figure that not only is my current one nearly 15 years old, but for the better part of those 15 years it "supported" my 300+ pound ass! I'm upgrading to a queen size and I can't wait to sleep in my new bed!!
There are quite a few of chicks going to BOOBS that I don't know, I am going to do like I did last year and read those new chicks blogs from beginning to end in one sitting lol
Umm...I think that is all for now! Talk to you when I talk to you and can't wait to see those of you in Chi! xoxo

No worries bella mia. I have not posted or read much either. Life gets busy and I don't always know what to write about. I will not be going to BOOBS this year. My son is getting married on 9/1 in NM and I just can't afford to do both trips. Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteYou are one busy lady. I'm glad you are in a happy place. Nothing wrong with a size 16. If you want to lose more...you will...because you are a bad ass chick!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so glad you are going to BOOBS!
ReplyDeleteLove to see your posts!
ReplyDeleteI love you so much I might burst. I'm not really sure that he could be as awesome as you but I'm willing to trust you on this.
ReplyDeletewow, that post above is total spam! I've seen that Ryan Perry guy comment on like a zillion blogs about the fullbars. Grrrr. Anywho, I'm a new follower, coming to Boobs.
ReplyDeletehttp://lifeisjustbeginning2011.blogspot.com/