One step at a time right? So as I'm on the elliptical before heading to crossfit....yes I'm going back and thank you for your comments last week :-) I thought I'd share ny goals for this week.
Simply enough...elliptical before crossfit....track everything that goes in my mouth even the gum and mints! And finally.....no alcohol until the weekend....another post for another time!

Good straight forward goals!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great!
ReplyDeleteBADASSSSS!!!
ReplyDeleteYou convinced me to look into CrossFit and I am starting on 5/23! Keep going...you and Camille inspire me!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it hotness!
ReplyDeleteAlcohol is my nemesis as well. Great job on the exercise.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so great! The only food for thought I have....When working with my trainer way back when I use to do half an hour to 45 minutes on the treadmill or elliptical before our workouts and he really discouraged it. He preferred doing that after, as it left more energy for the actual workout and then when doing the cardio after you actually burned more calories. Anyway, I think what your doing is great either way, put thought I'd put that out there!
ReplyDeleteStupid alcohol is my big issues at the moment. I hate not working! (those two are interrelated for me!)