Hello my dear sweet friends! I just wanted to pop in and say howdy and that I have not fallen off the face of the map...I am holding on by my weak fingernails!
I currently have over 360 UNREAD posts to read...yikes. Carmie has no time lately. Not quite sure why.
The Crossfit class has ended, I have not signed up as of yet. I'm not 100% sure that I am going to. The last night I cornered the coach and asked him if I should continue on. Based on his professional assessment of me. He said yes, as long as I modified some stuff as we had in the class. Which BTW regarding modifying stuff...the last night I ran the entire 200 m that he wanted us to and did a total of 20 push ups (on the knees kiddies) go me. He also said that he felt I would benefit more from a 1 on 1 situation (trying to upsell me? lol) I'm still weigh options, finances are a big part of the decision.
The bf, his sister & her husband (oh and me) are heading to Reno this weekend. The boys are bowling in a tournament. I'm excited, I have never been to Reno & we are staying on THE lake, about an hour away. Should be a good time. Provided the bf doesn't piss me off & I wander off into the desert...
My brother & sister-in-law are ready to become parents anyday now. Hmm...did I tell you guys that? Remember back in the fall when I said I had 2 big secrets? Well I came clean on one of them, that they were getting married. But I don't think I ever mentioned that they were pregnant. Anyway...they are due 6/20 but she has been having contractions for awhile now. Even went into pre-term labor about a month ago, but everything is fine now. I am fully convinced that they will have the baby while I am away this weekend! They are having a boy and I am very excited since this is my first nephew! Well "real" anyway lol the bf's nephews & niece call me auntie sometimes.
Oh regarding the 198 vs 201....since February when I first saw 198 or 9 whatever it was...I have been bouncing between 198 and 201....what the fiddlesticks??? I'm trying to tell myself that this is where my body wants to be...funk that! It's all good, I'm comfortable where I am. Sure I would like to be in a 14, but 16 is treating me nicely ....for now.
It is crazy the way 5cc's is too loose and 5.1 is too tight.
Hopefully I can access Reader on the plane so I can catch up to you guys!!
xoxo

Have a wonderful trip, and congrats on becoming an auntie soon!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip, glad to know you're still alive and well!
ReplyDeleteYou told me you were becoming an aunt - I was wondering when the big day was! YAY!!! Have fun - and do NOT wander into the desert. You'll get lost. Send HIS ass into the desert. LOL
ReplyDeleteI just saw a post on facebook and wondered where you were. You just saved me from having to send you an e-mail. Are you coming to Chicago. And you will get back to Onederland.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back and have an awesome time on your trip!!! Can't wait to see you in Chicago!!
ReplyDeleteYay I have missed your hot arse! And yes your body is trying to get lazy. Make that body work like a hooker on 42nd street before they did the prostitute sweep! You have come so far and look so marvelous! Lots of love
ReplyDeletePhew - I've been wondering where you are. The 14s will be yours - it's just a matter of time - I swear!! Have a great trip and yay for the nephew!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time... You deserve a nice getaway. I've never been to Reno either... I love Vegas though.
ReplyDelete