It has been forevah since I did a BYOC!! Whooowheeee Here we go!!
1. Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?
Bleh....ok....If I lived by myself etc yes my bed would be made everyday. I have a solid navy blue down comforter & a funky print sheet set. BUT. The bf was raised by a family who pretty much have the same sheets from 1962. Don't use a mattress pad. Have been known to sleep on the mattress with no sheets. And up until I moved in the bf was using the same pillows he had in high school....he is 39. Long story short our bed consists of a fitted sheet, a down comforter on my side of the bed and a light blanket on his side (he is like a hot water bottle) it is NEVER made. Because if I do make it he will just flop down on top of all the covers and make it near impossible for me to get UNDER the covers. Don't get me started on how he doesn't know how to use a pillow, the man FOLDS a pillow about 4 times and wonders why his neck hurts!!
2. 2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?
Like both Johnny & Elvis. Any and all pizza please!! Don't really drink it anymore, but I only like Diet Pepsi (not regular) but only like Regular Coke (not diet! but I do like Coke Zero) weird huh? I was always a beer drinker, I miss beer, I can't really drink it anymore, too much carbonation :-( Wine is good, I prefer white or reisling. I usually drink those hard tea things (no carbonation) or a flavored vodka & cranberry.
3. I recently went through my list of blogs I follow and was at my limit so I unfollowed bloggers who haven’t blogged in at least 6 months. I want to start following some more new blogs. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??
Bleh...can't do it....I have a bunch I need to unfollow, I have my faves, you know who you are lol
4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Working on getting back on the wagon, blog & band :-)

I miss you terribly!
ReplyDeleteWhat Draz said.
ReplyDelete