I am still not losing any weight, but I am not gaining either. I am still bouncing bettween 198 and 201, on a fraking daily basis. It is so frustrating because I have ZERO restriction, and I can pretty much eat anything (and everything!)...user error has caused a few stuck moments. It is amazing to me that 5.2 and 5.1 cc's I am way too tight, getting stuck on everything etc. But at 5 cc's I'm basically wide open. Really? That sucks. I know that I need to put more thought and care into my food choices. I know that I need to stop drinking so many calories (alcoholic ones). I need to cut the shit and get back on the band wagon. Period. End of sentence.
After the month of Crossfit ended, I didn't renew the membership. At the time because I just didn't have money and the timing was off because we were heading to Reno & Tahoe. Yadda yadda...now I am back home. Still don't have money, my ass is broke-ity broke. But I NEED to do Crossfit. I went to the regular gym yesterday, tried to do the Crossfit work out...it didn't work. I felt more judged at the regular gym than at the Crossfit gym. Which is hysterical because the regular gym is one with the tag line that they are a "judg e ment fre e zo ne" I am going to FIND the funds and I am going to spring for the one on one trainer. One month at a time.
I am supremely depressed. There is so much that I want to do, and need to do....but....there are a thousand buts. That is all.
On the trip back from Reno & Tahoe we had a layover that turned into an overnight in Chicago. Is it September yet? :-) I'm excited for BOOBS 2011! To see everyone from last year and meet all the new people who didn't go last year. I am rooming with the lovely and infamous Drazil and Jenny...I'm also still crossing my fingers for the 4th roomie to change her mind!
I am also very happy to report that I am an Auntie for the first time!! My bro and sister in law had their son yesterday morning, he is so adorable!!! Oh and I am compelled to add this because in the past day I have heard this question about 20 times.....NO this does not start my clock ticking and NO this does not make me want one of my own. I am very excited to be an Auntie not so much to be a Mommy. :-)
Oh and here is a pic from Tahoe...excuse the jacked up hair goofy facial expression (bf doesn't give any warning, just snaps the pic lol) and lack of make up.....but I like how...NON fat I look :-) The jeans are LB size 16 (14's are still too tight!) and the track jacket is a junior XL from H0t T0p1c :-) And NSV....one flight we were in the exit row with the non moveable arm rests....I had EXTRA room in the seat, about 7 inches on extra seat belt AND I could sit with my legs crossed. Lovely, absolutely lovely!



Cuuute new nephew...enjoy!!!
ReplyDeletewelcome back Carmie! I missed ya :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Gorgeous Nephew Club! And you do look amazing! Can't wait to see you in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteThe little guy is adorable. Enjoy being an auntie! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, look at all that hair! heartburn city for your sil, i'm sure! Glad to hear from you. Hope you start feeling more sunshine and roses soon.
ReplyDeleteYour nephew is such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress about the money situation. It will all fall into place so that you can do what you need and want to do. Trust me I know...been there done that...saw that movie twice.
I love your hair in that picture.
Cute nephew! Congrats on coming back. I am not sure what to say about restriction but maybe you could try again cause from what I read different times of the month and allergies effect your tightness. I don't know but I know you are great. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHey Carmen! I saw that you were following me so I went and got caught up on your blog :) Can't wait to get a chance to hang out in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteAdorable baby!!!
ReplyDeleteYour new nephew is adorable!
ReplyDeleteBTW, you can just click on the follow link and it will ask if you want to stop following. :)
Congrats Auntie Carmie...
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome, Carmie face. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being an aunt, Carmen. Don't stress out and be hard on yourself. You look fantastic and you are being proactive and taking control and that is the awesome thing!! i can't wait to see you in a few months! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a relatively new follower and I'm catching up. I thought your comment about having to do the CrossFit workout AT the CrossFit gym was interesting. The judgement factor for sure! But I also couldn't do it without the motivation that the CrossFit class gives you. I would love to do it at home, but I just can't.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to meeting you in Chicago!
Congratulations love!! Being an auntie is the best!
ReplyDelete