So wanna know something that is SUPER fun??? Right before leaving work grab a handful of peanuts, jam them in your mouth (because you have been forgetting that you have a band) then hop into your car for a 40 minute drive....with no traffic. Then you hit the traffic....and you realize that the handful of nuts (ahem lol) are stuck like it's their f-ing job. Rapidly look around your car (as your are crawling along at a whopping 5 mph) and the only thing you find is an empty water bottle. Proceed to spend the next 30 min sliming and spitting in the bottle. Then realize (once the bottle is half full...or half empty depending on how you look at it...) that the bottle just ain't cutting it, you need a bag. The only bags in your car are your beloved C bag (hellllllllll no I'm not puking in that!) or your lunch bag. Go ahead and yark up that damn clump of nuts....while a hot guy in the suv next to you looks on in horror.
AWESOME.
Not sure if I am getting sick or what, but I've had a bad sore throat for a week. Therefore I have been swollen and tight for a week. Bleh. Sucks. Whatevs.
Tomorrow is my last day at the makeup place, I'll miss my girls but I won't miss working weekends. I am sooooooooooo stoked to have my weekends back!!
I'm hopping on to Draz's BYOC (dirty)
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yup and soul mates etc but I also believe that you can have more than one soul mate and more than one ONE. Each one gives you and fulfills something different while "completing" (and complimenting) you.
2. What’s your idea of a romantic evening?
Depends one who the evening is with :-) If you are with the right person any thing can be romantic...I feel like I am writing a personal ad lol
3. Who was your first crush?
1st serious crush was Brian, a skinny blond haired blue eyed boy. Thus started my love affair with blue eyed boys.
4. What do you believe is a stronger emotion – love or hate?
I like Bonnie's answer, about them being opposite sides of the same coin but equal. I fully agree.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in blogland and in real life.
Thinking about Barbara, how much you all mean to me and how grateful I am to know all of you.

Thanks for agreeing with me, Girl. Sorry to hear about the nuts. Especially the part about the hot guy seeing the entire thing. That sucks.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyeah, sorry bout that last comment, I couldn't leave it up! Anyway, sorry for the lousy experience, and I hope you getting your weekends back means you will be blogging more often!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the nuts - that sucks! But, I'm with you and Bonnie about love and hate being opposite sides of the same coin.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a miserable nut experience - glad you were able to spare the Coach bag. Yay for getting your weekends back!!!
ReplyDeleteNuts - putting that on my list of no-no's! lol Sorry the hottie had to see it all, that's never any fun.
ReplyDeleteOh, btw, new follower. :)
http://bandumentary.blogspot.com
OMG - so sorry about the ahem...nuts. Love you Carmie pop!
ReplyDeleteYour peanut story was almost identical to an matching incident that I had. But I was a least in a Sears parking lot. And I had ONE ziplock sandwich bag. It should have been a larger one. I now stock a slew of napkins/baggies... in every crevice of my car and tuck them in my purse. I just have to remember to replace them. Missing your posts. Happy you are showing up here in blogland a little more.
ReplyDeleteThat happened to me about a month ago with a handful of macadamia nuts. I had just left Wal Mart, hadn't had lunch and had the munchies and just wasn't thinking like a banded person. So I pop open the can as I pull out onto the road and just started munching on a big handful. I don't know what I was smoking but it was like I just wasn't thinking and after I did it, I was like "Oh fuck.." Worst experience ever...
ReplyDeleteI've had a few times where I was struggling to find something to throw up in. I've thrown up in a Target bag, my coffee mug, and an empty Wendys bag
ReplyDelete