Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy February 23rd!

Yup kids, it's that time.  It's been a year since I've been banded.  WOW.  Am I going to say something profoundly....profound?  Yeah, probably not. 

Let's talk numbers first....
Consult day 8-11-2009: 304 lbs.
Pre-op day 2-5-2010:  295 lbs.
Surgery day 2-23-2010:  281 lbs
Today 2-23-2010: 199 lbs.  (ahem....HOLY SHIT)

Measurements:
Hips -15 inches
Waist -16
Bust -8
Thigh -10
Arm -2

Sizes:
Jeans starting pushing 26's...28's felt good
now....16 @ LB (still not in jeans anywhere else!)
Tops were funny...before I literally had everything from 26/28 to 18/20....I'm weird on top.
Now I am wearing mostly XL's from 0ld N@vy some larges and a men's XL t-shirt is definitely EXTRA large.
Bra, 42DD now a 38D is big I have to get sized again.
Oh and I THINK I lost a half shoe size lol

Now for a few visuals:



Grrr....sorry for the misalignment, total user error!

Wow.  Just....wow.  I was going to a "Things that suck and things that don't suck" list about losing weigh....but I will save that for another day!  :-)

I love all of you and the best thing about this has been the opportunity to meet all of you.  No doubt you guys are a gigantic part of my life & my progress.  Thank you so much for everything you have done for me.



37 comments:

  1. I was just mentioning you in my blog write up...Congrats to you. You look amazing and have done a kick ass job. I'm truly honored to have gotten t know you and I can't wait to hang out with you again in Chicago, drink wine, sit in the hot tub and smoke & tell spooky stories again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO, Onederland!!! Congratulations on all of your success. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your progress is freakin awesome! You look so good. Congrats! My bandiversary is tomorrow! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daayyuummm! you look amazing, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY SHIT!!!

    You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ammmazing! Way to girl chickadee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! I can't believe how tiny you have gotten. Well, actually I can!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here, but you look absolutely amazing! You didn't look too bad in the before pics either, btw! Congrats on your anniversary, and ONEDERLAND!

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There you go! That is fantastic. And have you tried jeans from other places? If you aren't there yet...it will be very very very soon and then it gets easier to find pants! Well...I say that now...just talk to me when I am pouting bc I cant find clothes.

    I digress.

    You have done fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Onderland AND one year anniversary!!! Holy crap! You are amazing!

    Those pictures...I don't even know what to say? Did you ever think in your wildest dreams that just one year later you'd have come this far? You look FANTASTIC! You are beautiful at any size, but WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't have to say anything. Picture is worth a thousand words and they say WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! All that hard work is paying off :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job!! Congrats on all of your success! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Damn, I totally forgot to welcome you to Onderland, too!!! How awesome is that??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy Smoley-you are so beautiful. Onederland is a lovely place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats CArmen! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good God. You're a different person! Incredible! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy schnike...you are teenie...and beautiful.
    Can't wait to wrap my arms around you (probably twice) in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man!!! You look fantastic! Congratulations on your amazing progress!! And congratulations on onederland!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Damn - you look awesome!! Congrats on a great year!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Carmen you look really good! Like...really really good! Congratulations- I bet you feel awesome. XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats!!! You look wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. How wonderful you look and how accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look Amazing, Carmen! Yes, that was with a capital A! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Bandiversary!! Holy sh*t, what a transformation! Welcome to Onederland!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look amazing!!! Congratulations to you on your success.

    BTW...check out New York and Co. They have great clothes and the size 16 will fit you.

    Keep up the good work Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look Great Carmen! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look totally, abso-effin-lutlely AMAZING!!!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look Friggin' Incredible! Even though we beat your Yankees today and We will be there to beat them again tomorrow.... well, later today, I still love you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing! It was great meeting you Sunday! <3

    ReplyDelete