Hello my friends....hello.... (sing it with me!)
I am trying to be a better bloggy friend....trying to comment more and trying to post more...hang tough with me!!
So one year ago today I had picked up all my pre-op crap a few days earlier, and was heading to a foosball party. I weighed in at a lovely 295 lbs. At that party I consumed many bottles of beer, ate many wings, lots of taco dip & chips, lots of cookies etc etc etc. This year, on Soooper B000wl day I weighed in at 201. Ah...what? Ok so it was fleeting and I haven't seen it again, but I WILL and more importantly I will NOT see 295 EVER again. This years party I consumed NO beer (although I wanted one) no wings (although on Sat I got a buffalo chicken salad and I still have leftovers because I got stuck on the first bite) no taco dip (although my lovely boss had some leftover today & I almost tackled her for it) and no cookies (but I did have a bite of cake).
I'll go on and toot my own horn, I have come a long way. A LOOOOOOOONG way. And I still have a long way to go, but I will get there, one step at a time.

You deserve to toot your own horn; you've come so far. :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic Success Story! I do miss your sweet comments but I know you're busy and I really write just to hear myself think... So, I am thrilled for your new Super Bowl Celebrating but Not-So-Much for both our teams getting knocked out by the Packers... Although, Yay for Babbles Amy! She's such a huge Packers fan, she even has a tattoo... LOL.
ReplyDeleteYou totally rock Carmen.. what a tremendous accomplishment and you can bet that onderland is right there on your doorstep
ReplyDeleteYou go and Toot that horn girl..you are doing fantastic Carm! I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteToot,toot!!!!! You deserve 2 toots!
ReplyDeleteYou keep right on tooting as you totally deserve it!! I just love these one year look back type things - it's easy to get caught up in the day to day stuff, but when you take a mintue to see how far you've come - wow! That's just brilliant.
ReplyDeleteOn another note - I also have curly hair and a while ago took a recommendation you made on a vlog about Curleque and I bought it and OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. So, thanks so much for the recommendation!
Go Carmie go!
ReplyDeleteYOU are SPICY and on to the big O!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
ReplyDeleteYou are AMAZING! So close to Onderland! I can't wait for the Onderland post. And the One year Bandiversary post. And the 100 lbs. down post. Big things are on the horizon!
yes you have!
ReplyDeleteHooray Carmen!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on ALL accounts.
ReplyDeleteFirst off you're quoting Neil Diamond, so you rock, but I am so proud of you. You have changed your life in such a great way. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! Keep up the great work and you'll be in onederland in no time flat! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are totally rocking it, Carmen!! What a difference a year makes, right?! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete