Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Smile

That is what I did when I read each and every comment on my year post.  You guys are the best, thank you for all your sweet comments.

Not much new in Carmie-land....the bf has the flu, so he is like a 39 year old baby...bleh...he seems better today but his ADD kicked in big time today, he can't be alone for 2 dang minutes without going crazy.  So the minute I walked in today he was like a beagle on a cocaine bender!  I had a serious migrane yesterday, but that was at the height of his flu-ness  so I spent the evening yesterday cooking.  Chicken soup, and 2 chicken concoctions....one with green peppers, onions and that new cooking creamstuff....the other was for me, chicken, green peppers, onions, roma tomatoes and pesto sauce...yummm.  My cooking usually consists of throwing a bunch of crap together and hoping it tastes ok lol  My chef dad would be so proud :-) 

This weekend I (or my stomach) "forgot" that I had a band.  There was pizza, there was popcorn, there was snacks yadda yadda yadda.  Today I was EXTREMELY snacky all day...No excuses just making a statement. 

I have an appointment on Thursday with my PCP, as a follow up to my bloodwork showing my thyroid off and a folate deficiency.  I want to talk to him about sugar issues.  A few times last week after lunch I crashed HARD, and Lori has commented that I seem spacy every now and then, mostly in the morning.  She brought in her blood tester thingy, we checked it a few times last week and it seemed ok.  Maybe its a side effect to upping my thyroid meds?  I also have an appointment next Monday with my bariatric doctor, we'll see what they have to say too.

Bleh this post is a whole lotta nothing lol  Sorry I don't have anything interesting to say!! 

3 comments:

  1. I wore a beautiful blue flower in my hair on the cruise as a Ode to my Gorgeous Carmie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I was away...HAPPY BANDIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete