Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A quickie....

I just wanted to share some of my pics from Mini B.O.O.B.S invade NYC!  I will write more later!  XOXOXO   Love love LOVE these women and can't wait until I see the rest of you!!!







I wish I took more pics at the brunch, or shall I say I wish I took more pics that were IN FOCUS?  Damn margaritas!!! 

P.S.  FB buds I won't tag you but feel free to tag yourself! 

9 comments:

  1. Carmie, I had an awesome time with you. You totally took a bullet for me by buying that slice of pizza and transforming me into a "customer" so I could avail myself of the facilities at that sketchy place. I will be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looks like you had a great time! You guys look so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy I met you! I cannot wait to spend more time with you in Chicago. I wish I got more pictures too!
    Damn margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color me GREEN! So jealous, but so happy you guys got to be together, you all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was so much fun. In some ways, these smaller gatherings are better than Chicago because it's not as overwhelming. I felt like I could connect with almost everybody, but even then there were still a few people I missed. Hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys looked like you had so much fun. I think you should just post the blurry pics and then tell us to look at them after drinking a few margaritas. Works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved, loved, loved seeing you Carmie...wish we had more time to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the pics and meeting you!!

    ReplyDelete