So I'm on the train on my way to nyc...I get to see a whole bunch of you tonight and tomorrow and I'm so happy!
The bf is remodeling the bathroom this weekend so I took the opportunity to treat myself to a hotel room tonight....it just makes sense you know? This afternoon I had an appt to get my hair did so what to do about a shower? Gym! Lol I hopped on the treadmill for 15 then utilized the shower facilities. Hey I went lol and I gotta say 15 min at a 4.3 walk and not out of breath or broke a sweat...good? I haven't been there since early Dec!
Nsv to report....yesterday I was holding the bf's 4 year old niece...she was hanging on me like a monkey arms around my neck and legs around my waist...ALL the way around like ankles locked on the otherside!!! She looks at me and says "carmie.....you're skinny....we are skinny girls!" I said "oh rhiannon I LOVE you!" Ha. Good times!
See some of you soon!! Xoxo
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Train thought....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! I wish I could be there with you guys... If it was 2 month later... I would be there. Oh Well, maybe next time!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYou are skinny Carmen!4.3 walk? That's fast! It's my jogging speed. Kiss everyone for me and be srue and talk about me. Just make it up. Anything juicy will work. I miss you! Can't wait for Sept. so I can spoon ya!
ReplyDeleteWas so great having time to talk today. You are such a beautiful person inside and out. Looking forward to talking more in Chicago (or sooner if I'm lucky).
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! I am your newest follower! :) Erin
ReplyDeletewww.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com
That's a fantastic NSV!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! These are the things that keep remind us how far we have come! And you my friend have come a long way! <3
ReplyDelete