So today, while at lunch, while reading blogs on reader, I had a thought. Yep, just one. I heard one word in my head...."crossfit" off to the search engine I went. Spent a bit reading about it, called, and signed myself up! On Monday I start my month long beginner class. Monday Wednesday and Thursday, from 630-730 I will be busting my ass in these classes. I go on with my bad self!! I am very proud of myself and very excited!!
I have an appointment next Monday, I might ask for a slight unfill, and I might just call tomorrow to push up my appointment. Nearly everyday I get stuck and slime/pb/puke. I really believe it is because of my allergies and post nasal crap swelling everything up. Not good. Not fun. In fact it fucking blows giant donkey dong.
Just wanted to drop a quick line....sticking with my standard "I read all your blogs but on Reader so I can't comment" I <3 you all!!!

Sounds awesome... Keep Rockin' it!
ReplyDeleteKeep rocking and hopefully the unfill helps until allergy season is over
ReplyDeleteYou will love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI use Reader as well, just quicker and then I try to note the peeps that really need encouragement. I just had an unfill as well...it does blow!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! Hope you get some releif soon, that does suck!
ReplyDeleteI gotta get back to exercise. Have been off since vacation. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteSorry you feel crappy!
Giant donkey dong isn't always bad...lol. I'm super proud of you too! Go Carmie! xoxo
ReplyDelete