Apparently I'm into phonetic spelling these days lol
I just booked my flight! Since Monday the price has gone up 70 bucks! Wtf! I'm getting in late Thursday ( landing at 1030 ) might be sleeping in the lobby lol
YIPPEE! Can't wait to see you again. Regarding your comment, I don't use a fragrance called fracas so you must be thinking of someone else. Totally looking forward to more drunken conversations.
Gas prices are totally jacking up the cost of flights. I'm arriving early on Thursday, so you know you'd never be homeless! :)
ReplyDeleteYour rommies will be there - we'll keep the light on for you. XOXO
ReplyDeleteSo cool!
ReplyDeletehow exciting! Same thing happened to me when I bought my ticket!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited and jealous! Whoo hoo!
ReplyDeletesee ya there!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can't wait to see you, but I may be seeing you before Chicago... With any luck! *M*
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE! Can't wait to see you again. Regarding your comment, I don't use a fragrance called fracas so you must be thinking of someone else. Totally looking forward to more drunken conversations.
ReplyDelete