Phonetic spelling is fun! So this morning I realized I neglected to do laundry last night so no clean jeans.....except those sweetheart ON size 16 that I bought in November. Let's see if they fit my flabby ass.....well lookit dat! They fit! Well for the most part lol. They are def more low rise than I'm used to.....say no to crack! And while the hippular and assular area fit fine the waist is a bit big...methinks I need a belt! Who woulda thunk that!
The bf & I took his parents to dinner last night, to a buffet. I have a lot to say, from the ridiculousness of a buffet for a banded person to the child abuse I witnessed.....but it is too much to type w one finger on my little phone lol will post later because it is very interesting!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Well lookit dat....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you on the jeans, can't wait to hear your take on the rest! You've been MIA!
ReplyDeleteWhoot on the jeans!!!! And please come back and let us know!!!
ReplyDeleteSIZE 16s!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You rock that Crack! but remember... Crack Kills! i bet you look awesome! Sweet 16!
ReplyDeleteWoooo! 16's!! Woooooo!!
ReplyDeleteYay on the 16s!! Can't wait to see your skinny ass in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you take this the right way, because I would give my right arm to be in a 16 and know it is a small size, but from seeing you in New York, I totally would have guessed you were in a smaller size. You have a rockin' body (said in my best hetero, been married for 17 years and have 2 kids voice). :)
ReplyDelete