Friday, August 26, 2011

Beee Why Ohhhh Seeee

BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your own blog in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blogging brain a break.

Enjoy!

1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name?
My theme is...Carmen :-)  I wish I could say it is all band & weight loss related, but quite a bit of my life pops in.  I don't even want to fathom a guess about percentages... I guess if I were blogging more about the band etc I would be a heck of a lot more successful!  That is not to say that I don't think I am successful, I think I have done very well so far.  My trip ain't over yet!
My blog name?  I don't even recall...I would be comfortable saying that since the other blogs I was reading had some sort of mention to the word "band" I wanted to as well, and being a music fan this was pretty much the first thing that popped into my head.

2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases.

Female neighbor two homes/doors down to the left
Welll....I live pretty much in the ghetto...2 doors down is an office of some sort...but THREE houses down the female that lives there (I only know this from the newspaper) is/was the girlfriend of a 23 year old guy who got shot 2 times on the front porch about 3 weeks ago and was left to die.  He left behind a 2 year old.  My street was closed pretty much all day.  Is it wrong that I feel safer knowing that it was a drug thing rather than a random shooting??  Oh...I went over the 5 words/phrases...sorry Draz...you can spank me if you want....

3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan.
Well, the only snake that I have encountered (aside from the TROUSER snake) is a little garter (or is it gartner?) snake that slithered by me a few years ago, and I was oddly uneffected.  However, one time I got into a car accident because there was a spider on the steering wheel as I was driving tells me that I hate spiders more.  Oddly enough I have a not so secret obsession with Spider-Man, no, not Tobey Maguire, just Spider-Man.  I used to have a bathroom completely done in Spider-Man crap.
The treadmill, it's boring, I don't feel like I am doing anything, and it makes me dizzy.  Weird, I know.
Hannah Montana, hands down.  She's a douche who needs to achy breaky her way outta here. 


4 Completely selfish question…I need a dress for Chicago…keep in mind I live in Podunk so the options of physically going into a vast array of stores is VERY limited. (thank God for the internet) When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?

Carmie no wear dresses.  Oh...you saw that post of me in the dress?  Yeah, I'm gonna buy that.  And another one kinda like it.  That I just might wear in Chicago... And for you Chicago newbies who are freaking out saying "WTF I gotta get a FAAANCY dress?!"  I would like to go on record and say "NO" wear what you want.  Last year I wore black pants and a pretty sweater, I fancied up by putting a flower in my hair and wearing my "party" make-up.  People were dressing in everything from fancy sparkly party dresses to dress pants and a pretty sweater and everything in between!!!  It's not a fashion show, although you might see some strutting cuz we are all hot bitches ;-)  We are all there to love & support each other, whilst having a grand old time!! 

5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life?
I think I am doing a little better with more consistent.....  HOLY SHIT....I hate my laptop......I had about 3 paragraphs of shit typed here and something happened and it all disappeared!  CRAP.  That blows giant donkey dong.  Guess that is what you get when you let a chick with a buzz try to copy and paste shit.  Did I spell "disappeared" right?  It looks like it has too many E's but it doesn't look right the other way either...oh well....

3 comments:

  1. lol. cheers! and that's why I didn't even get BYOC done tonight! tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missed you!!! Draz likes to spank so she'll be very excited by that little part....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read lies. LOL
    I love that you did BYOC. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete