It’s Friday so that means over there in Draz Land it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!
We answer just a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!
Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!
1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?
I wear mascara most days and lip gloss all day everyday...and blot powder gets added throughout the day at work because I've been oily and super shiny!! Lately I've been thinking I should wear more on a regular basis, because my skin is super uneven... When I go out I will put on eyeliner, sometimes eye shadow and powder. Yes, I am the girl that used to work at make up counters lol
2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.
Your oldest paternal aunt
Don't know my dad's side
3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.
15 and was with a boy that lived in the neighborhood, totally by surprise...but funnily enough just a few months before that with my first boyfriend the first kiss, just a peck, and one time he freaked me out by shoving his tounge in my mouth and i ran away lol
4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?
breast cancer awareness...or autism for some reason i am very drawn toward it and autistic kids....for example last weekend we went to a party & there was a couple there that has TWO autistic kids...the boy was definitely more withdrawn than the girl...when i woke up that morning i said to C "i want to get bubbles and be that drunk girl blowing bubbles at the party" so i got bubbles...and i sat on a blanket blowing bubbles and the autistic boy came & sat beside me for about an hour blowing bubbles with me...his parents later told me that he never goes to strangers, much less sits beside them for an hour....
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
I'm trying to blog more, and I'm trying to BE more
Do you like my new look? The fabulous Jenny designed it for me! And as Joey once said... "Of COURSE it's houndstooth!"

You are so awesome. Autistic children are very aware of the good in people. That just goes to show how wonderful you are.
ReplyDeleteI puffy heart you.
Loving the new blog look.
Yes of course - it's houndstooth. And you don't have to BE more - you just have to BE YOU.
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's houndstooth!
ReplyDelete