Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BOOBS fun facts!! **EDITED**


  1. How did you pick your blog name?   I have the band and I like music :-)
  2. When did you start blogging?   ummm....fall of 2009?  something like that...
  3. Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc)   Carmie with the band....a little of life a little of life with the band
  4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010? ohhhh yeahhhhhh
  5. When were you banded? 2/23/2010
  6. How much have you lost? ummm....since consult day 104... since surgery day 83...since last BOOBS 20
  7. What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs? seeing all my BOOBS and meeting new BOOBS! 
  8. What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011? make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other goooolllllddddd.....
  9. Children? Pets? nope and nope
  10. Who is your roomie? the infamous and fabulous duo of Draz and Jenny!!! 
  11. What day do you arrive? Thursday
  12. What airport/flight/time? O'Hare, between 1030 and 11 pm
  13. What events are you signed up for? the walking tour on Friday and having fun fun fun till daddy takes the t-bird away!!
  14. Hobbies? i'm a woman in transition
  15. Career? my career is being a chick...i have a job in customer service which is funny cause i am a nasty bitch!  ;-)
  16. Single? Married? In a relationship? yeahhhhhhh.....no comment
  17. Your birthday month? December 21, and no I don't get gipped on presents and no, it really doesn't suck having a birthday that close to Christmas...just don't give me a Christmas card and write "P.S. Happy Birthday"  or give me a birthday present wrapped in Christmas paper  :-)
  18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you?  my heart is like an open book, for the whole world to read....i am a terrific friend and i got your back (and your front if you are lucky!)... i swear like a trucker drink like a fish smoke like a chimmney laugh like i mean it smile when i feel it and love like it's the last thing i'll ever do....but anyone who knows me knows that this answer doesn't even begin to tell you anything about me :-)
P.S. I neglected to mention, thank you so much for the comments on my last blog, seriously...I feel the love and support...I love you all

P.P.S.  Gilly...PM dear PM like post mortem :-) 

P.P.S.S.  Gilly....hell yeah motorboat

P.P.P.S.S.  Barb...can't wait for it I need it...BAD

P.P.P.S.S.S. Dawnya...werd

    5 comments: