A survey that is :-) My darling dear Stephanie posted this...hey Steph wanna hear something funny? When I was a kid I got twin Cabbage Patch kids, a boy & girl blonde hair & blue eyes...I forget what names they came with but I changed them to my favorite names. The boy was Brian James (because I had a crush on a boy in my class named that) and the girl was Stephanie Marie :-) I just remembered that!
1. What is your occupation right now ?
A customer service rep for a mortgage servicing company
2.What color are your socks right now?
Black
3. What are you listening to right now?
Rookie Blue (excellent show), the gas station nextdoor and my tummy gurgling
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Turkey & cheese rollups dipped in horseradish sandwich sauce (hence the tummy gurgle lol)
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
First time I ever drove was stick, but that was the last time....like Steph I'm sure I could if I HAD to
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
the bf
7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?
nope...I LOVE HER! :-)
8. How old are you today?
As of 8/1/2011 7:24:58 PM EDT
36 years old, 440 months old, 1,911 weeks old, 13,372 days old, 320,947 hours old, 19,256,844 minutes old and 1,155,410,698 seconds old.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
FOOTBALL!!! Thank goodness the lockout was resolved!!
10. What is your favorite drink?
Iced Tea, Twisted Tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Aside from highlights, I only dyed my hair totally once....1990 for Halloween I decided I wanted to be Laura Palmers cousin from Twin Peaks, my mom got me a box of black temporary dye, my hair was super thick all one length to the middle of my back, ONE box of dye...oh and it turned out to be permanent....I had basically tie-dyed hair for about 4 years lol
12. Favorite food?
Pizza, mexican....oh...i mean salads and protein shakes of course! lol
13. What is the last movie you watched?
In the theater, "The Smurfs" on tv "Runaway Bride"
14. Favorite day of the year?
eh....my birthday?
15. How do you vent anger?
depends on what I'm angry about....mostly I bottle till it bubbles over then all bets are off
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Smurfs and books
17. What is your favorite season?
Crisp days of fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Ok I'm a total weirdo but I don't like either fresh cherries or blueberries! I like both flavors though! Like in pie or muffins....
19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
Yeah I like to know silly crap about people!
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
my head, or the beach
21. Favorite Tv Show?
I'm a total tv addict...I have way too many to name...but I too am a total "Lostie"
22. Living arrangements?
See previous posts
23. When was the last time you cried?
this morning
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
laundry basket, basket of shoes, bucket of hangers, scale
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
my brother
26. What did you do last night?
might have had a beverage or two
27. What are you most afraid of?
gaining all the weight back and not following through on moving out and finding myself still in this relationship situation 7 years from now
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
man I fucking miss burgers....can't for the life of me eat them anymore :-( BOO
29. Favorite dog breed?
Men
30. Favorite day of the week?
Friday
31. How many states have you lived in?
Hmm...Indiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Massachusetts & Connecticut....maybe Virginia in there too not really sure...we moved to Connecticut when I was 4 and it is all I remember (well a few vague memories from Mass and one from Tennessee...)
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Don't really care about either one
33. What is your favorite flower?
Gerbera Daisy

Yay! I love Gerber Daisies too. XOXO I miss You, Carmie!
ReplyDeleteThats my fav dog too!
ReplyDeleteI honestly think you are my long lost twin. If it's any consolation, I had the same issue with my hair, but it was two toned in my best friends wedding. They never let me live that down. You're my boo, Carmen!
ReplyDeleteHaha! #29
ReplyDelete29 made me laugh
ReplyDeleteI had almost the same answer about blueberries and cherries,
and those are my favorite flowers too!!