Bleh, I keep starting a post introducing myself because I realized I took all my posts down and you new followers might not know anything about me! I tried doing bullet points, then a paragraph then I said F-it lol And I just almost deleted this one too! Grrr....el numero uno thing you need to know about this chick is that she is a DORK! :-)
I'm going shopping with my friend Lori Friday, I realized I need to find an outfit for Chicago! It's coming soon!!!

oy. I have just started thinking about finding some cool duds for Chicago too... hope you find something that you love! See you soon :)
ReplyDeleteI found my dress 2 weeks ago! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteGood luck shopping! I found my dress last night. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, I haven't even starting my Chicago shopping yet! I keep hoping I'm going to wake up another 10 lbs lighter before my shopping has to commence. Best of luck!
ReplyDelete