Well at least every other Friday...at work they allow us to work "summer hours" meaning every other week you can work 9 hours a day Monday through Thursday then on Friday 4 hours. I've been doing that. And not telling him. I get out of work at 1230, just in time to catch the 1-ish movie. Then I putz around until it is time to head home. One Friday it even worked out that I caught a double feature lol
So what did I do today after the movies? I went window shopping. For my (anticipated) new apartment :-) I almost bought something but the lines were way too long, but I will go back. These are a few decorations that I want....that round tube is a stick on tree because I'm not Draz and I can't draw lol plus the place I'm hoping for is a complex and I don't think they'll let me paint. I don't mind...I can decorate!
I'm going to see the place tomorrow!
Xoxo

So what did I do today after the movies? I went window shopping. For my (anticipated) new apartment :-) I almost bought something but the lines were way too long, but I will go back. These are a few decorations that I want....that round tube is a stick on tree because I'm not Draz and I can't draw lol plus the place I'm hoping for is a complex and I don't think they'll let me paint. I don't mind...I can decorate!
I'm going to see the place tomorrow!
Xoxo

Good luck! I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! So happy for you, Carmen!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Can't wait to hear about the place (and when you plan to have us all over for a housewarming party.) :)
ReplyDeleteI loved this post! It was reading a novel when a woman is breaking out and finding herself. Can't wait to see your place when you're done (pictures or in person!).
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a great escape day for you... I can't wait to hear more about your place.
ReplyDelete