Saturday, August 20, 2011

I just didn't know....

So Carmie doesn't wear skirts or dresses...aside from weddings or Halloween.  But I saw this dress in the LB catalog and I decided that I wanted to try it on.  My dear Lori and I were meeting for dinner and therapy (lol) I informed her of my plan and she was game to give her honest opinion.  Off to LB we go, they only had it in army green, I wanted black for many reasons.  But Lori talked me into trying it on anyway.  Then she grabbed the knee high boots for the full effect...I wouldn't get the boots there because they are just not what I want...but the dress?  Yeah....I just didn't know...that I looked like that!  (btw the white stuff on the boots is just the tissue protecting the boots from the buckles)  and I have no idea how to line them up..and sorry that they are small pics! 







At 300 pounds I really didn't know what I looked like...truly...

I knew I was fat....but I didn't think I looked like that....wow...That red t-shirt?  that is a 26/28....that dress up there?  It's a 16...I definitely could go with a 14 on the top but it would be pushing it around the hips, especially when I sit down. 

I will buy the dress....it will be in black (because I have an outfit planned :-) ) and MAYBE in the green.  I am getting the boots from Tahrgeet.  Oh and I did by this fab jacket from LB...in a 14.

I'm a hot bitch!!

Oh and as a follow up...the "big" things coming...nothing that I didn't already talk about.  So no big surprises...well maybe...I don't know what is around the corner!!  And my comment that I want to "BE more" I was merely saying that....eh I don't know how to explain it...I want to be still, I want to be in the moment, I want to...BE.  Can someone tell me how to say what I mean?  LOL

14 comments:

  1. WOW! You are the hotness. Look at those adorable CURVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the dress, looks great on you! The boots, too. :) And I just bought pretty much the same jacket at Kohl's - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you are hot! And I love the houndstooth blog background -- it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hotness incarnated! And BEing is just that. Expectations and planning....FAbulous in a ball...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your waist is so freakin' tiny! You ARE a hot bitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah! You are looking TEENY! Seriously, Carmie! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Print out that pic and post it somewhere so you can see it every day. You look fantabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures are too damn small...but from what I can see you look AMAZING! I want a shirt dress too! Welcome to the world of dresses darling...it is a happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so darn hot!! Dresses are really a fun outfit. I can't wait to see you in more

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came back to look at these again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously Carmie, you look amazing!!! I'm absolutely in love with what that Dress does for you - holy shit!

    I'm right with you on the wanting to just 'be'. I'm working hard at learning to do that - with mixed results - we can only work on it each day - and since we're bucking life long habits - I'm okay if it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete