So I'm not sure if this is something everyone will get or just us East Coasters... but FYI when you see something at the Chr!stmas Tr33 Sh0p...BUY IT! Because when you go back even a mere 3 days later, the giant bin of a gajillion of those things will be gone. POOF. Grrrr.
I just read a whole bunch of blogs, commented on a few, got TONS of ideas of things I want to say. So I click the "new post" button, type the title, then watched the Pats score, and WHOOSH....all those lovely thoughts are gone! POOF. Grrrr.
Last year, before BOOBS, Draz told me (or commented on one of my posts) that she and Jenny felt like I was on the verge of something big. At the time I thought "Psssh...right. Who are these broads & why do they think they know me?" Hey kids, I am here to tell you. The Draz Knows. I felt like that needed to be capitalized. And for those of you who like me want shit to happen 2 seconds ago, and not have to wait for the slow boat from China...I have 3 words...WAIT FOR IT. I am a firm believer in karma, destiny, fate, MEANT TO BE. Sure that shitty thing that happened was shitty, SUPER shitty, but without it, that other thing wouldn't have happened.
Just a few short weeks ago I felt like I was standing on the edge of a cliff, teetering on the edge, about to fall over into the pit of despair. Now? I feel like I am climbing the cliffs of (semi) insanity, and I am close to the top. Well shit...2 Princess Bride references in one paragraph? INCONCEIVEABLE!! Holy shit I am dork!
Hmm....maybe that Effexor has kicked in? :-D
I'm going to repeat (not verbatim because I already forgot) part of a comment I just left on Amey's post..."Don't you just love Stephanie and how she breaks through all the bullshit with a phrase like 'douche canoe' " No seriously..think about it....DOUCHE CANOE. Discuss.
Speaking of douches...I have this obsession. When I go to a store, I LOVE to check out what other people are buying. I wish I had the brain power right now to have a funny list like dude buying race cars, twizzlers, a mt dew & a box of condoms? Yeah, virgin. But that is all I have. What was my point...oh yeah...douches. So this one time (at band camp...) in the Mart-Wal, this woman in front of me was buying a lacy negligee, shaving cream, a razor, a clip on pony tail, a TUBE of KY (yes like your gyno uses) and 6....yes kiddos SIX boxes of douche. STRAWBERRY SCENTED DOUCHE. Oh...douchberry. The douchberries taste like douchberries!!! Yeah...I'm kinda loco tonight!

YAY - me and Jenny were right. LOVE your new design - I assume Jenny did right? And douche canoe is totally Jenny's word - don't you love it? I stole it from her and maybe that's where Stef got it - or maybe we stole it from Stef - either way - it's a great word right? So glad you are back to blogging! Missed you!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even kwno they sold strawberry douche. Learn something new everyday.
ReplyDeleteyou crack me up! Can't wait to hear about that big thing at the top of the mountain you are climbing!
ReplyDelete:)
And the snozberries taste like snozberries!! Oh yes, I totally stole Douche Canoe from jenny. Up until then I used the term "Douche Chill". Ex. That gut is a total douche chill.
ReplyDeleteI seriously need to learn to type. That should be guy, not gut.
ReplyDeleteI am a shopping cart stalker too! I love seeing what people buy! Probably because my cart is lame and is full of standard crap. I just want to throw in a few containers of redi whip, a blow up pool,his and hers condoms, duct tape and 5 gallons of cooking oil to see the cashiers face.
ReplyDeleteI love you Carmie! You are the Bomb!
ReplyDeletedouchberries - LOLOLOLOL
ReplyDelete