Saturday, August 6, 2011

Don't fall off your stool

WTF!  I was in the middle of typing & my whole post vanished!  Dang it! 

Anyway...I said don't fall off your stool because I was posting yet again this week...

Then I started to tell you the story of how a friend of mine & C's (because I am going to stop calling him the bf...) told me last night that C told her & her husband (R&C) that once he got back on his feet he was going to ask me to move out.  According to R this idea was cemented in when he saw the spare room my bro & sis-in-law have.  I had a momentary concern that he found this blog...but I really don't think so...He knows of it's existence, and I'm sure he has seen the link, but I really don't believe he would have the patience or the desire to search for me on here (crossing fingers lol)  So now I don't feel so guilty or scared or anxious or whatever about having the discussion with him.  But I am still going to wait until I have something more definitive than "I'm just looking."  Know what I mean?  (R also said that C told them that he thinks that I've been talking to and/or seeing other guys and that he hopes that I find someone that makes me happy....he's not a total ass :-)  )

This morning my dear friend Lori & her darling daughter Cassie met me to take a look at that apartment I was interested in.  It's not going to happen, at least now.  The model I am interested in is way out of my price range, the only model they have available (which would be mid-October, which would be cool timing wise...) is one that I am not overly interested in.  Plus there is a monthly "common area fee" that I didn't know about.  Oh and the bathroom is weird, and I got a distinctive "motel" feel from the place.  When we got there, the rental agent was a little backed up and there was a cute young guy waiting for a tour as well.  The rental agent asked if I minded if he came with us, I said no.  He made a comment about my Yank33s t-shirt since he was a B0ston fan LOL  Remember him, there will be a point to him later!

Lori, Cassie & I went to lunch (OG, I tried to eat pasta fagioli soup, didn't go down so well, I took it home) then I headed to a beauty store.  While in there C called.  He had just finished a sales call a few towns over and asked if I wanted to meet him for lunch, I said sure!  But Carmen, you just finished lunch with Lori & Cassie, why are you going to another lunch 20 minutes later????  Well, because I told C that I was going into work for a few hours!  lol So I go meet C...order chili, take one bite, whoops I'm "stuck" (not really but I just left OG! lol)  Yet another to go container!!  But here is where it gets all it's a small fucking world-ish...the door opens and who walks in?  Hmm...any guesses?!?!  Yup, the dude from the apartment!!  OMG, dude do NOT look this way and if you do, do NOT say anything!  Bleh.  I hate lying.  Although, in hindsight, it definitely would have gotten the convo going!  I just want to have something to show if I am going to have the conversation, know what I mean?  I just think that the time between me telling him that I am THINKING about it to when I ACTUALLY move out is going to be...weird (to say the least!) 

Hmm....I do believe that is all I have to say about that :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for reminding me that you're a Yankees Fan... but then again, Nobody's perfect. I love you anyway! Complexs are always more pricey than if you find a place above a store or something, and usually they have more character(Fix 'er upper...) which means you can paint, changes things whatever... Anyway, I know you'll find something you love. Maybe closer to your brother since you have a new nephew to watch grow up... XOXO *M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll find a place and a rebound, I'm sure of it! I don't think I've ever said I'm stuck when I'm not.....interesting move.

    ReplyDelete