Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Again!

Do ya'll remember that Shelly Long movie?  Where she choked on the chicken ball?  LOL!  No, not an actual chicken testicle!  Wait, do chickens even have balls?  OMG Cocks with balls!  HA!  Ok I can honestly say that this has all been free writing lol  I knew I was going to post, I just had no idea what to say so I just started typing...and that is what you get....cocks with balls.... but really, from me, Carmen, did you really expect less?  Or more depending on how you look at it!

Not much has changed...still wearing my poopy pants...but I do have an appointment on Saturday morning with the leasing office of a complex that I really like the apartments and I feel like I need to be there.  I talked to my brother over the weekend, and he told me about a conversation that he had with his wife.  Apparently she told him that I should move in with them.  The former owners had someone living there that was disabled so there is a bedroom with it's own bathroom & entrance etc....almost like an in-law suite but without the kitchen set-up.  I gave it some thought, then I gave it some more thought....and I vetoed it.  There are many pros & cons...biggest con?  Aside for about 3 months 5 years ago, I've never had my OWN place.  I lived on my own for a total of a year or so, but it was in my mothers condo.  All her stuff.  After she died.  If I went to live with my bro & his family, I would have less space than I do now, even more of my stuff would be in storage.  One thing that I am struggling with now is being stifiled, suffocating....pick the adjective.  My biggest "thing"?  The fact that all my books are in storage, and HAVE been in storage for nearly 5 years.  When I was planning on moving in with my friend Lori many many many moons ago (the 90's) I set up my bookcase & my books probably about a month (?) before I actually moved in, and I would go over and visit my books lol  Dork.  But having my books in storage is like having my soul in storage.  (Oh that is deep)  Anyway, long story short, I am at the point in my life (36, 37 in about 4 months GASP!) that I need to grow the fuck up and get my own place.  Suck it up.  Thank you for all your words, thoughts and suggestions on my last post :-)  Best part about budgeting is being banded, food budget is WAYYYY less lol. 

I cannot wait for Chicago, it's gonna be a blast squeezing all you boobs!  I'm going to go through the list & figure out who I'm not following & try to catch up!  Speaking of following new (to me) people...awhile back I started following somone, cannot remember her name....but I don't think she's on my list anymore (not quite sure why...)  but I know that I really liked her, I think she is a teacher, maybe in Texas?  She used to take pics of herself in the mirror of a public bathroom, I remember she wore this shirtdress, a couple times with knee high boots, I think....Do ya'll know who she is? 

I'm itching for a new tattoo...maybe Chicago?  Draz wanna get inked?  :-) 

Hmmm...what else to share with you?  Not much else is new...Oh how about some ideas how to have THE convo with the bf?  Been together for 7 years....he knows I'm not happy and he's not happy either....do I play up the "I need to grow up and be on my own" angle or what??

6 comments:

  1. Breakin' Up is hard to do... I can't imagine what it must be like to leave a relationship as an adult that I had invested 7 years of my life in... but you know what's worst? Wasting 8 years in a relationship that doesn't make me happy. You are strong and I know you will succeed in whatever you do. You are a good friend, and I adore you. XOXO *M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blogger you are thinking of is Angie? She is the principal at a school, she has been traveling this summer so she hasn't posted a bunch, I think I just saw one the other day though> I will come back and comment with a link if I find it...
    ...as for the ink in Chicago- I am 110% down for that! Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://repairandrenovationintexas.blogspot.com/

    I think this is who you were talking about? maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say just be honest with him. And with yourself. You do not need to make excuses.

    As for the tattoo, my roomie Dawyna, and I are getting one on Thursday right after we get in!

    Good luck with finding a place, it will all work out for you, just be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Throw the "I'm walking the fuck out cuz you're mean to me and Draz wants to kill you" card." Was that too harsh? Ha! Um yes - I'm up for a tat. No problem. I'm so there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm craaaaaaaaving another tattoo. And may I just say, my dear, I love your writing style. You always crack me up.

    ReplyDelete