The clog hath passed! Yippeee!!! Thanks for the advice regarding papaya enzyme, I did take some (usually it helps but this time it didn't) and I have some at home in my desk in my purse and in my car lol
I don't know what I did to get it down...maybe it was the hot drink (ahem salted caramel mochas are evil but delish!)

Good for you! I am not looking forward to that aspect of the band though....
ReplyDeleteYou have an award waiting for you on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled ti finally moved!
Yay!
ReplyDeleteWow, Carmen -- I just got caught up on your blog. That is so awesome about your new apartment. I'm sorry to hear about all of the cr@p you're dealing with with C. That is so disrespectful of him -- not to mention passive aggressive -- to bring a girl to your apartment for sex. WTF. It seems obvious that he was doing that to hurt you.
ReplyDeleteYou've made some great changes during the past few years, and I have every confidence that this move is another of the very good, very positive changes. Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago! Hang in there 'til the move date!
Glad to hear you're doing much better!!! See you soon my dear!
ReplyDelete