So I bought that little group coupon last week, and proceeded to call and leave FIVE messages between 9/22/11 and today with no call backs. Finally I called and someone actually answered! YAYY!!! Not so fast Carmen. The golden girl who answered informed me that there are no spots left. I stated that I have been leaving messages with no call back yadda yadda yadda She said "I'm sorry we can't help you" and hung up! WTF. So I guess I'm out that money because they aren't REFUSING to honor the coupon, they just don't have room for me on my specific day. Bleh.
Carmen is grouchy McPissy pants today!
**updated....AND the Express shuttle stops just as my flight is landing. So looks like I will be spending the $50 bucks to take a dang taxi! I'm not too keen on taking the train or bus at 1130 pm...

Booo, this really sucks! I am so sorry, and wish there were something I could do to help you.
ReplyDeleteThat exact issue has been mine all week GRRRRRRRRRRRR! Don't need the added stress!!!
ReplyDeleteGot a pick up maybe....if you look at yelp people who had a confirmation didn't get picked up ...period. So maybe you will be better off in the long run. I heard you can call Groupon and get your $ back.
Can't wait to meet you!
XO
Oh I am sorry Carmen.
ReplyDeleteCall Groupon, explain the situation and get a refund. Also, can you use that for your return to the airport on Sunday?
ReplyDeleteThey better give you your money back, or else they're gonna feel the wrath of the BOOBs. :(
ReplyDeleteThat is pissy! I'm sorry punkin.
ReplyDeleteYuck!! :(
ReplyDelete