- Yup still not packed.
- But I know WHAT I'm packing.
- Nearly everyday I'm having bouts of anxiety. Sure that is a side effect of my medication, but it probably has to do more with how thin I'm stretching myself. Financially speaking. When it comes to money I'm wicked dumb. But thanks to the band I can stretch the 5 bucks I'm bringing with me into more important things than food! I'm bringing some bars and nuts with me.
- Ah, no. I'm not really only bringing 5 bucks lol
- I've called that freaking town car place FIVE TIMES and left FIVE MESSAGES with no call back. WTF. Today I called and it sounded like someone picked up but on a cell and the call ended right awaay. SIGH.
- I've decided to leave work early on Thursday because I have to pick up the keys to my new place! And it was just cutting it a little too close leaving CT @ 5 and heading to JFK.
- Just typing that shit out about money got me riled up. Just the timing of everything is throwing a monkey wrench in my bank account.
- Let's talk feet. I started my WLS journey off wearing a solid size 11, not wide not overly narrow, just kinda normal. I didn't think I'd lose any shoe sizes. Well la-di-freaking-da I lost HALF a size. WTF. Now I'm having toe problems (ingrown nail) due to wearing shoes that I've literally walked out of because they are too big. It was hard enough finding size 11's in shoes that I liked and could afford. Now trying to find a 10 1/2?? riiiiggghhhhhttttt.
- Steph I may not be going in the pool/hot tub. I will def bring my suit & dip my feet in but might not actually go in. We shall see...
- hmmm...what else do I have to tell you??
- Oh yeah, I'm a hugger and cuddler and hand holder. If you are not just tell me or say "Carmen did you try the bread pudding?" Umm..yeah don't know where that came from lol
- Last night after drinking all my adult tea drinks I still wanted a drink so I popped open a Bud Light, let it sit for a bit. It's been a looooong time since I had it....holy crap that stuff is gross!!
- Can someone bring some squeeky cheese curds to Chicago for me please???
Monday, September 26, 2011
Bullet Bandwagon
I noticed quite a few posts today that were bulletized (did I totally make that word up?) Personally I like to bullets when I have a bunch of random crap to say :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Call them around 6:00 EST. remember they are an hur behind and they have been swamped with all the groupon calls. I called at 6:00 and got someone...Don't gove up!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you... We are taking the EL from the airport, way cheaper! Since I am also watching my cash big time. Anyway, I am gonna hug the crap out of you... not literally, but figuratively... but that would make for some amazing blog posts. XOXO *M*
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about timing and the finances. Keep telling yourself it will all work out because it will. :)
ReplyDeleteTiming sorta sucked for me too, because I did not have months to plan and tuck away for this trip. But it is and was so important for me to come and be a part of this, to help with my motivation and all that I am coming!
ReplyDeleteIt will all work out for all of us, I just know it!
I can not wait to meet you!
I am such a hugger too!!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to have so much fun and try not to worry to much!!
You and I can be frugal together. I'll make sure Lynne brings you some squeaky curds. Yum-O!
ReplyDelete