Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I got on a tramp

A trampoline that is...

It was Lori's birthday last week & she invited me along with her family to our friends house.  It was nice, no C and no alcohol....hey it is possible to have a blast without a drink! :-)  I have not laughed (giggled) like that in a looooong time.

Lori forewarned me that she was going to require that I get on the trampoline, and there would be photographic evidence.  I've never been on one before!  Hellllloooo fatty!!  I told her that I should have worn a better bra, because it was quite likely I was going to end up with two black eyes!  Hellllloooooo Nat Geo boobies!!  Anyway...yadda yadda yadda....I tramped, and I now know what Jiffy Pop feels like....

Pay no attention to my face, I enjoy the definitive non fatness of the Carmie in this picture....thank you to the photographer & friend Lori :)

8 comments:

  1. Lookin good! This one is on my bucklist of to do's when I get skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are having an amazing time! And you look great doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I want to jump on a trampoline!! I def need a better bra...these tatas have got to be strapped down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell Yeah.... Skinny, active, and happy! You
    Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I'm so scared to get on one of those things now though. I remember being on them as a kid, but now I think I may break an ankle or something. LOL. Even if I lost more weight. Haha.

    ReplyDelete