Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tranportation Update

I emailed the group coupon site with no response yet.  I will call later today.  Another car service I called wanted 54 PLUS a 20 off peak surcharge NOT.  Then I checked the shuttle service website but they said nothing was available for that time & to call so I called this morning.  $31 dollars later and I'm booked!  Now just pray for no delays otherwise I'll be SOL! 

Last minute preparations are in full effect!  One more wake up!  My suitcase is all packed, just my carryon needs a few tweaks.  When I was packing I veered off my list and just threw a bunch of extra clothes in lol  Not quite sure why I did that, but I did.  Last year I felt like I didn't bring enough, so of course this year I prob brought TOO much.  Plus I have a bunch of clothes for the sisterhood. 

I cancelled my truck reservation for the move to conserve finances.  One of my friends and her husband (who are helping in the move) have access to 2 trucks, so I took them up on their offer. 

Have a great day!

PS I got an email saying that a refund has been processed for the coupon :-) 

PPS to all my new FB buddies HI!  just an FYI I am open about everything on there except this blog :-)

2 comments: