I've always been the quiet one. The one who sits back and observes. Content to watch and not be the center of attention. But it sucks, really fucking sucks when people forget I am here or was there for a story they are telling.
Being invisible by choice is one thing. Being forgotten is another.

I see you. And I love your blog. I'm sorry for the insensitivity and stupidity of others.
ReplyDeleteI always just assume that you are everywhere and can see everything! You are far from Forgotten!
ReplyDeleteI've heard some really juicy gossip from people who either forgot I was in the room or thought I went spontaneously deaf. :)
ReplyDeleteWell they are the idiots. You are so not invisible. You are too beautiful for invisibility. I see you...and I'm glad that I do.
ReplyDeleteI see you and I adore you!! It sucks that people can be real ass holes!!
ReplyDeleteAnyone who could forget YOU is an Asshole.
ReplyDeleteYou are so completely visible to me that anyone who doesn't see you is on crack laced with crystal meth. :)
ReplyDeletepeople suck - and you are amazingly visible and vital!!
ReplyDeleteI AM an asshole and I would never forget you!
ReplyDeleteThe bigger I got, the more invisible I felt, if that makes sense. And I can have a HUGE personality when I feel like putting on a show. Go figure.
ReplyDeleteAnd perhaps funnily enough to you, I find you to be larger than life. :) NO, not THAT way.