Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good day + crappy stuff = ???

So when you have a good day and crappy stuff happens during that good day...does it cancel out?  I'm going with NO.  Or at least I'm WORKING on it...

Yesterday was so good because I signed my lease!  Yayyyyy!!!  I met the landlord and realtor at the apartment, I poked arouind some more because last time I saw it the power was out due to the hurricane.  I still love it!  It's a small place that is perfect for me :-)  The landlord said that she was putting in a brand new refrigerator and kitchen floor because she just doesn't like it lol  She also said that I could move in anytime I want after September 22, she doesn't care.  I'll meet the realtor that week to get the keys and go there to clean & crap (not literally lol) but the full move won't take place until Columbus day weekend.  Sorry but I have a BOOBS to squeeze and kiss!!! 

And speaking of those BOOBS....damn.  Did you see I was BOOB of the day yesterday?  What you guys wrote made me cry at work.  The I forwarded the link to my friend Lori (the only non blog person I've shared my blog with) and you guys made HER cry at work!  Thank you and welcome to my new followers!!

Then I went to my brother & sister in laws house to babysit the boys since it was Lisa's birthday earlier this week.  Yes, me, the chick with no kids and no real babysitting experience VOLUNTEERED (did I spell that right?  It looks weird...)  to babysit a rambunctious 3 year old and a 2 MONTH old.  WTF.  Yeah young Mr Hudson (the 2 month old) screamed bloody murder for...oh I don't know it felt like forever!!  But it was still great because he cried himself tired and fell asleep in my arms.  Then when he woke up he just cuddled and stared at me smiling the whole time. 

My bro and Lisa got home around 10 so I decided to go home (it's an hour drive)....as I was driving to the highway some dumb ass young chick decided to pull a u-turn right in front of me!  I slammed on my brakes & by the time we hit I was pretty much stopped so the damage is very minimal.  Just a few scrapes on my right front bumper.  I was so frazzled I didn't call the cops and just got on the highway, then I got a text that forced me to get off the next exit and go back to my bro's house for the night.

Before I tell you what the text said I will tell you that C and I talked this week.  We really talked.  About how hard this will be but that our relationship has been over for 2 years or more.  We talked about how we will always be in each others lives and will always love each other (this looks familiar as I type it so I apologize if I'm repeating!)  yadda yadda yadda  Sooooo....the text message read..."are you coming home tonight?"  my response "yeah i'm on my way"  him "oh cause if you weren't i was going to set up some boom boom"  (aka he was going to have a chick over to screw)  I called him to tell him to do what he wants and about the accident.    OK....fine....we had that discussion, I'm moving out, we don't have sex and haven't in over a year (yup.) so why shouldn't he hook up with someone?  But really?  Did he have to ask me to not come home so he can?  Couldn't he go to her house?  Or go old school and use the back seat?  Or it was a nice night out last night, spread a fucking blanket out and be all romantic and shit.  Yeah, it pissed me off.  Right the fuck off.  It was disrespectful, and I told him so when I got home today. 

I went shopping this morning and bought some stuff for the apartment :-)  Yayy!  Oh and I bought the green dress!  And I feel compelled to mention, that while that gray dress was a size 12...I am in no way actually wearing a size 12!  On top, sure I may be that size, but once my hips ass & stomach are involved 14's & 16's are for me!

I'm smiling, and I'm happy.  (I'll keep repeating that until it is 100% true...)

6 comments:

  1. Fuck him! (sorry, that is so not me) but really Carmen...FUCK HIM! You are a beautiful young woman who is making the best decision of your life! I couldn't be happier for you if you were my own daughter! Only good things are coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men. I mean, really, what planet are they from? Sorry you had a crappy night, Carmie!

    And babies falling asleep in your arms... isn't it just the bestest thing ever?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carmen for stopping by my blog! I am sorry to hear about your fender bender and then to top it off the text you got. That just sucks...sorry. Good to know despite how it went you are keeping a positive attitude though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a douche! Carmen, when I had just split up with my ex husband, it was fresh, I was still living at my brother's house, that ass clown actually called me and asked me to iron a shirt for him, because he had a date! At that moment, I realized that I was making the right decision and that I should never have a fire arm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men are totally clueless. Sorry you had a bad time, but it otherwise sounds like you are doing great!!! I am so looking forward to seeing you and I'm sorry we made you cry, but it was all out of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh!!! I'm so fucking glad you are moving out of that place soon. I can't take much more of him. I might have to jump on a plane and kick his ass. How totally disrespectful of 7 years of friendship and a relationship.

    ReplyDelete