Man this sucks...I've been stuck since dinner last night...no pb's or slime just sitting like a brick. Bleh
Have you tried chewing a few papaya enzyme pills yet? I have the sleeve, but in our seminars they highly recommend it to the Lap Band patients for when they get "stuck" with protein...
Well I guess you broke my 9 hour record. It sucks. Wish I knew how to help you. Tell me if you figure it out!
I highly recommend papaya enzymes too! When I had my band, I never left home without them in my bag! They work!
Uncomfortable!! Poor thing!
Pineapple juice always works for me. You can give it a try. But if you have been stuck that long you should really call the DR!!!
I have never been stuck that long... call your doctor. I am worried about my Carmie!
Have you tried chewing a few papaya enzyme pills yet? I have the sleeve, but in our seminars they highly recommend it to the Lap Band patients for when they get "stuck" with protein...
ReplyDeleteWell I guess you broke my 9 hour record. It sucks. Wish I knew how to help you. Tell me if you figure it out!
ReplyDeleteI highly recommend papaya enzymes too! When I had my band, I never left home without them in my bag! They work!
ReplyDeleteUncomfortable!! Poor thing!
ReplyDeletePineapple juice always works for me. You can give it a try. But if you have been stuck that long you should really call the DR!!!
ReplyDeleteI have never been stuck that long... call your doctor. I am worried about my Carmie!
ReplyDelete