I am going to do a little bullet list to make me feel better, this list is called "Things I Will Not Miss"
- The hair, all over the place. This man could be in the world records for most body hair, and he sheds.
- The q tips, he uses 3 every morning and attempts to throw them in the garbage. Shaq he isn't because not a single one makes it in.
- The towers of empty beer cans & bottles
- The pile of unwashed dishes that are constantly in the sink
- The take out containers and bags in the bedroom
- The constant fart smell in the house, he has serious bowel issues
- **DRAZ AVERT YOUR EYES** Regarding those bowel issues, I need to be very in tune with when I have to go, because once he sits on the toliet, he is there for a minimum of 45 minutes. Then there are the floaters he leaves, not to mention the ass fuzz (again the man is a hairy fuck) that he leaves on the seat.
- I won't see him eat as often as I do now. This guy, who had gastric bypass surgery, eats more than anyone I know. And he jams these giant bites in his mouth then proceedes to talk with his mouth full.
SIGH. I woke up with a migrane this morning, thought I could tough it out & drove 45 minutes to work. Walked in, went straight to the bathroom, threw up (real one, not pb) & turned around drove 45 minutes back home back to bed. Slept for 5 hours, woke up, threw up again, back to sleep for 2 more hours. Then I went to get a chocolate malted milk shake. Yup, I sure did. And I don't feel guilty at all. It was the first thing I had all day, aside from water, so that is that. C tried to make me feel guilty about it, but when it is coming from a man jamming a 20 piece order of nuggets followed by 2 double cheese burgers, it is EXTREMELY easy to ignore comments like that.
Love you guys...

OH Carmen...I'm counting down with you sweetie (and love the list!). Another migraine sufferer...ugh...may those also go away in 26 days!!! ((hugs))
ReplyDelete25 days and a wake up!!! I can't wait until you are free. Congrats on the apartment. I totally love that you will have your own space. The freedom is going to be amazing.
ReplyDeleteGood god...you poor thing. He sounds like a beast and I am so happy that you're getting the {bleep} out of there. That sounds like a truly unhealthy place to be stuck. You rock so hard and deserve better. XOXO
ReplyDeleteone less day to go now, and a few of those days you will be with the girls in Chicago... We will be here for you as you wait it out. At least you have a whole lot to look forward to! Your new place (and new life) will be ready to roll before you know it. Hang in there, big hugs...
ReplyDeleteThink about chicago...the lack of butt hair you'll see there, no one stuffing 20 chicken nuggets down their pie hole, no floaters. Just friends, wine and more cocktails!!
ReplyDeleteFocus on the positives, baby!
If you haven't already ...go over and read Roller coaster Sandy's blog and Read's.
ReplyDeleteBe well my friend...can't wait to meet you!
There will definitely be no floaters in your new place, cuz women know how to flush!
ReplyDeleteFreedom is coming soon!
Goodness...not long until all that is gone!! PLUS Chicago is soon!
ReplyDeleteSeriously..that man sounds awful! PS thanks for following my blog! :)
Wait.....so why are you breaking up with him? I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteI seriously had to put down my lunch. Gag.
See you in less than a month! I'm so lucky! LOVE you!
But 4 of those days will be with us!
ReplyDeleteI know you're going through shit right now (I'd liken this more to when I knew I was moving out on my ex-husband, he was fucking gross) but that list cracked me the hell up.
ReplyDeleteYou're strong, girl. You're superheroic. I ♥ you bunches.
OMG... Love is Blind, and Deaf and has so sense of Smell? I am so sorry that you are suffering through this. I am glad that for 4 of the days, we can take your mind off all the smells, sights, and body hair... Although I need to shave my armpits, It looks like I have Carrot-top in a Head lock. XOXO *M*
ReplyDelete