BUT...that dress there...in the picture? Is a size 12. A MOFOing twelve. Two sixes. Half of 24. Which coincidentally I was wishing I was in when I was squeezing into 28 jeans. I won't go into how dresses are different...I'll just be happy that I tried on a size 12 in something and it fit. It freaking FIT.

My fashion consultants vetoed it because it doesn't do anything for me, and I agree! That bubble hem is just....weird! The green one from LB is going to be mine :-)
My fashion consultants vetoed it because it doesn't do anything for me, and I agree! That bubble hem is just....weird! The green one from LB is going to be mine :-)

Awesome!!!! The last time I wore a size 12 was for like a week my senior year of high school. Can't wait to get back there! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAYYY! Welcome to 12s! It's the best size EVER. Until I'm a 10 (might never happen) then that will be the best size EVER.
ReplyDeleteAnd honey, if you are a 12 you don't need to be shopping at LB.
I love me a 12....
ReplyDeleteWay to go Carmen!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I agree with Joey. Ditch the LB - unless you've just got huge tatas. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the size. The dress, not so much. Good call on taking a pass. :)
ReplyDeleteWooHoo Carmen! I agree with Kagead!
ReplyDeleteHow AWESOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course it fit you goof. Cuz you be tiny.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap a damn 12. I'm so excited for you right now!! Do the damn thing Carmen.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Joey...it's time to leave LB behind.
NO MORE LANE BRYANT!!! ~Screamed Like Mommie Dearest on her wire hangers tirade~
ReplyDeleteYou look great, but bubble hem lines do nothing for ANYONE unless your legs are skeletal, and who wants that?
Hi Carmen! I am a new follower (BOOBS sent me).
ReplyDeleteNew Follower - http://insidevoutside.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteBoobs sent me :)
New follower Boobs sent me :)
ReplyDeletehttp://myjourneybeingbanded.blogspot.com/
Best fucking feeling in the world, ain't it??
ReplyDeleteYou is a HAWT ass bitch, Carmie-poo!